MainNet Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") place great importance on the privacy of our customers, and follow the instructions stated in
The Act on the Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection Act, the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, the Telecommunications Privacy Act, the Telecommunications Business Act, the Personal Information Protection Act, established a personal information processing policy in accordance with relevant laws and regulations to protect the interests of members and users.
The personal information processing policy of "Company" may be changed in accordance with the change of laws or guidelines related to the protection of personal information, or changes in our policy, so please check with us whenever you visit our website.
- The "Company"'s personal information processing policy contains the following contents.
- 1. Collection of Personal Information
- 2. Use of Personal Information
- 3. Provision and Consignment of Personal Information
- 4. Destruction of Personal Information
- 5. Rights of users and legal representatives and how to exercise them
- 6. Matters concerning installation, operation and rejection of automatic collection of Personal Information
- 7. Measures to ensure Personal Information Security
- 8. Personal Information Protection Officer and Contact
- 9. Change of Personal Information processing policy and obligation to notify
"Company" collects only the minimum amount of Personal Information required for membership and service use. When collecting Personal Information of the user, we will inform the user in advance and ask for consent beforehand.
- 1) The Personal Information that "Company" collects from users at the time of membership is as follows. Name, birth year, gender, email, real name authentication, mobile phone number
- 2) Mobile phone Authentication: name, mobile phone number, date of birth, gender, internal / foreign information, mobile carrier Deposits account Authentication: Financial institution name, account number, deposit account name Additional Authentication: ID (excluding resident registration number), video information, deposit transaction details, remittance confirmation
- 3) The following information can be generated and used during the service use process. - Terminal information (OS, screen size, device ID, mobile number, UID, UUID, IMEI), IP address, service usage history, user status information, cookie
"Company" uses user's Personal Information only for the following purposes.
- 1) Identification of the user, intention to join, checking age, membership management preventing fraudulent member's illegal use
- 2) Providing various services such as linking services of affiliated companies
- 3) User inquiries, complaints, and announcements
- 4) Provision of services promised to users, settlement of charges when purchasing and using paid services
- 5) Development of new services, information delivery of events, marketing and advertising
- 6) Analysis of service use records and frequency of access, statistics on service utilization, establishment of service environment in terms of privacy protection, provision of customized service, improvement of service
"Company" uses the Personal Information of the user only for the purpose of collecting and using, and only for the period of use, and when requesting withdrawal or withdrawing consent, it is destroyed without delay. However, the information to be kept by relevant laws such as the Consumer Protection Act, Electronic Financial Transactions Act, and the Telecommunications Privacy Protection Act in electronic commerce, etc., will be kept for the period prescribed by the statute.
- 1) Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce - Records on contract or withdrawal of subscription: 5 years - Records on payment and goods supply: 5 years - Records of consumer complaints or disputes: 3 years
- 2) Electronic financial transaction law - Electronic financial records: 5 years
- 3) Communication Confidentiality Protection Act - Login history: 3 months
- 1) Personal Information provided to third parties: "Company", in principle, does not provide Personal Information to third parties. However, if the user directly consents to the provision of Personal Information to third parties, if the company has an obligation to submit Personal Information in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations, , an urgent risk to the life or safety of the user is identified, "Company" will provide Personal Information to resolve the situation.
- 2) Consignment of personal information processing: "Company" can entrust Personal Information to external companies to carry out some of the tasks necessary to provide various services to users.
"Company" shall destroy the user's Personal Information without delay after the purpose of collecting and using the Personal Information is achieved. However, the information shall be preserved for the period prescribed by the related laws and regulations and destroyed afterward. Personal information that is separately stored and managed will never be used for other purposes unless it is set out in the statute.5. Rights of users and legal representatives and how to exercise them
The "Company" protects the user's rights as follows
- 1) You can view and modify your Personal Information at any time.
- 2) You can ask for withdrawal / termination of membership at any time.
- 3) We do not collect Personal Information of children under 19 years old. However, if requested by a legal representative, we guarantee legal rights. (Reading, correction, deletion of personal information of child, request to stop Personal Information processing)
- 4) When requesting correction of Personal Information, Personal Information of user is not used or provided until modification is completed, in order to use and provide correct Personal Information. If uncorrected information is already been provided to a third party, we will inform the fact without delay so that we can make corrections. In order to view or modify your Personal Information, you need to change it in your "My Info", to cancel the subscription (withdraw the consent), you can click "unsubscribe" in the service to directly view, correct or withdraw.
- 1) Definition of cookies: A cookie is a very small text file that a server used to run a website sends to your browser and is stored on your computer.
- 2) Purpose of Cookie: By storing the preferences of users through cookies, faster web environment is provided for users and utilize them to improve service for convenient use. This makes it easier for users to use the service.
- 3) Installation, operation and refusal of cookies: You have the option of installing cookies, and you can refuse or delete these cookies at any time.
- 4) How to decline cookie setting: - Internet Explorer: Select the Tools menu> Select Internet Options> Click the Privacy tab> Privacy level settings - Chrome: Select Setup menu> Advanced settings Select display> Privacy - Select content settings> Cookie level settings - Safari: Choose Preferences menu> Select Privacy tab> Cookie and website data level settings
- "The Company" performs the following technical, administrative and physical measures to prevent personal information from being lost, stolen, leaked, falsified, altered or damaged in handling Personal Information of users.
- 1) Establishment and enforcement of internal management plan: We have established an internal management plan for the safe handling of Personal Information.
- 2) Restrict access to personal information: Minimize the person handling Personal Information and take necessary measures to control access to Personal Information through the granting, modification and deletion of access rights to the database system that processes Personal Information.
- 3) Encryption of Personal Information: Personal Information of the user is transmitted using the encrypted communication section, and important information such as password is encrypted and stored
- 4) Preventing storage and forgery of connection records: We keep and manage the records (web log, summary information, etc.) accessed to the Personal Information processing system. Security measures are used to prevent forgery, theft, and loss of access logs.
- 5) Technical measures against hacking: Backing up the data periodically in order to prevent damage to Personal Information and use the latest vaccine program to prevent Personal Information or data from being leaked or damaged. By using intrusion prevention system, restricts unauthorized access from outside and other systematic efforts to have all possible technical devices to ensure security.
- 6) Access control to unauthorized persons: In order to prevent leakage of Personal Information, an access control system and equipment are operated to control access by outsiders at all times.
"Company" designates and operates the following persons in order to protect the Personal Information of the users and to solve the complaints. Please contact at any time and will reply quickly and fully.
- [Personal Information Protection Officer]
- • Name: Jungpyo Hong
- • Title: Privacy Officer
- • Contact : 02-508-1788
- • Email : email@example.com
The current personal information processing policy was enacted on July 15, 2018. In the event of any additions, deletions or amendments due to changes in government policies or security technologies, it will be notify through the "Notice" in website before 7 days before the change is implemented.